[mythtv-users] What to expect when you're expecting FireWire
Ryan Steffes
rbsteffes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 14:45:16 UTC 2008
>
> My box seems to be relatively unknown, at least to google. I did find
> some threads after randomly searching around for a box with a similar
> model number, SA4250, so I'm going to try some of the fixes and
> suggestions from those threads, but nothing I've tried so far looks
> promising.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ry
>
So since the SA4250 tips didn't seem to make a difference for my
SA4240, can anyone offer suggestions on how to determine if the ports
just don't work or if I've messed something up?
I tried all the variations of broadcast/p2p and Box type from within
mythtv-setup and got nothing. I'm not surprised because test_mpeg2
didn't work either.
Is it about time to take it to the linux firewire mailing list?
Ry
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list