[mythtv-users] Myth won't sleep more than once...

Mike Rosack mrosack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:58:56 UTC 2008

On Jan 7, 2008 6:47 PM, Mike Rosack <mrosack at gmail.com> wrote:
> Restarting mythbackend allows it to work once again, but only once.
> Any suggestions?

In case anyone has this problem in the future, I fixed this with a
patch to scheuler.cpp in mythbackend.  Since my computer wasn't really
shutting down, a variable called m_isShuttingDown was always true
after the first shutdown.  I added some code to reset this variable to
false and reset the idle countdown immediately after a shutdown.  The
patch (against 20.2) is attached.

Thanks,

Mike