[mythtv-users] Channel 7 in Australia - upcoming dvb parameters change

ross camm rossco at whyza.net
Tue Jan 8 04:16:22 UTC 2008

sorry, should maybe have mentioned I am in Brisbane which the article
referred to says

"These changes will be to the DVB "code rate" from 2/3 to 3/4 and in the
case of Brisbane, also the GI from 1/8 to 1/16 resulting in similar
transmission parameters to the other Free-to-air digital TV broadcasts."

so I need to change the Guard Interval as well....

but why only one tuner is affected ?