[mythtv-users] Watch a show while it's recording

Alex Harford harford at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 23:07:05 UTC 2008

On Jan 7, 2008 2:26 PM, Asfand Yar Qazi <ayqazi at gmail.com> wrote:

> How used the program guide to record a show.  I wanted to start
> watching it 15 minutes before it ended, figuring I could do this.  But
> I couldn't see it in the 'watch recordings' list.

That is strange, I use this feature quite often.  They show up as
orange text (in the theme I'm using) rather than white.  The hardest
part is convincing my wife to start watching a show 15 minutes after
it's started so we don't catch up to the end in real time after
skipping commercials.  Are you sure it was recording at that time?
Maybe Myth decided to schedule it for a later time...

What version of myth are you using?

Alex