[mythtv-users] import channels.conf problem

Jan Buchal buchal at brailcom.org
Mon Jan 7 18:27:21 UTC 2008

Hello,

I would like import my channels.conf before scanned with scan utility
from dvb-utils package in Debian. With this channels.conf i Can watch TV
with mplayer or xine but if I want import the same channels.conf in to
mythtv then after reading this file mythtv setup says that no table and
no channels are imported. Where can be a problem? I use mythtv from
debian-multimedia.org, 0.20.2.svn20071210-0.0 and mythtv-backend is
stopped of course.

Thanks

--

Jan Buchal