[mythtv-users] Changed chanid via SQL, now can't seek in older recordings

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 22:36:57 UTC 2008

On Jan 6, 2008 11:53 PM, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> Yep.  That's the right fix.

Thanks for the confirmation Mike.  Can I ask though, is there an
occasion when one would use mythtranscode over mythcommflag.  From
what I had read in the archives, I should have used the transcoder
since I am using a DVB-T card.  Or did I mis-read it all completely?

If I work out when to use on over the other (with your help of
course), I will update the wiki with the information.

Cheers,
Whytey