[mythtv-users] how to improve picture quality of exported DVDs?

Corey Wirun corey at calgary.homelinux.net
Sat Jan 5 22:53:25 UTC 2008

I tried some more recordings and I still get poor DVD picture quality even
after setting the profile to High Quality and auto-transcoding the
original recording.  When I burn the recording to disk and play it in my
home DVD player, I see little foggy artifacts around high-contrast areas
of the picture.

Can anyone suggest anything on how I get improve the quality of the DVD
burns?  Thanks in advance!!

Corey.