[mythtv-users] Metadata autogeneration (TVRage/Length Calculation/Thumbnail generation) update

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 22:24:04 UTC 2008

OK, fixed version of the script that only requires metacleanup.sh to
be edited with database info instead of both that and the
ragetvgrab-0.5.pl file.  Also, this one keeps from sharing my MySQL
database password with the rest of the world.  Hehe, oops.

Tested here and working. Anthony, try this one and let me know.  Also,
as an FYI, since the script sets IMDB information on a file from
"00000000" to "00000001" to avoid re-processing the same files, if you
would like to re-run the scan on a give file, you need to go into
frontend, mythweb, or the database and change the IMDB number on the
file back to "00000000" or just "0."

Same place,

http://idisk.mac.com/r.mcnamara-Public?view=web

I am available in the IRC room #mythtv-users as iamlindoro.  Thanks
for bearing with me and please let me know if it works out positively
as well.

Robert