[mythtv-users] Problem about xmltv and 2 different places to get info from

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Sat Jan 5 20:35:59 UTC 2008

Hey Frederik.
Thanks for the answer - that solves my problem in the first row.
But after getting the grabber to work and made a script running once a
day in /etc/cron.daily/mythfilldatabase with the following lines:
#!/bin/sh
# PBJ 061007

# Cronjob for Filling TV-data into
# MythTV MySQL-database
/usr/bin/mythfilldatabase --update  --file 2 -1 /root/.mythtv/Inetbox1.xml

# Filling up fro ahot.dk
cd /home/myth
python .xmltv/tv_grab_dk_ahot.py --output > ahot.xml
tv_cat /home/myth/ahot.xml
mythfilldatabase --update --file 2 -1 ahot.xml
rm -rf ahot.xml

I can see that it's getting all the info from the internet - But during
mythfilldatabase --update --file 2 -1 ahot.xml I'll get these errors

removing conflicting program: TV1000 Krapyl 20080111200000-20080111220000
conflicted with             : TV1000 Colour Me Kubrick
20080111200000-20080111220000

removing conflicting program: TV1000 Lange flate ballær
20080111210000-20080111230000
conflicted with             : TV1000 Colour Me Kubrick
20080111200000-20080111220000

removing conflicting program: TV1000 Central Station
20080111210000-20080111230000
conflicted with             : TV1000 Colour Me Kubrick
20080111200000-20080111220000

removing conflicting program: TV1000 Breakfast on Pluto
20080111220000-20080112001000
conflicted with             : TV1000 Children of Men
20080111220000-20080112000000

removing conflicting program: TV1000 Children of Men
20080111220000-20080112000000
conflicted with             : TV1000 Bob og Carol og Ted og Alice
20080111220000-20080112000000

removing conflicting program: TV1000 Bob og Carol og Ted og Alice
20080111220000-20080112000000
conflicted with             : TV1000 Rent 20080111230000-20080112011000

removing conflicting program: TV1000 Rent 20080111230000-20080112011000
conflicted with             : TV1000 Beck 20080111230000-20080112010000

A lot of these errors - ending up with only a couple of channels are
with EPG on!
Is there anything I'm doing wrong here ??The only time there's tv1000 is
from ahot.dk
So what's going sromg again - sad only to have half the channels listed
with EPG!

Thanks
Per