[mythtv-users] Problem about xmltv and 2 different places to get info from
Per Jørgensen
myth at pbj-design.dk
Sat Jan 5 17:48:40 UTC 2008
Hey group.
I've got a problem here in Denmark, Where xmltv i from default
configurated to get the data from tv2.dk. The problem is that not all
chanals from my satelite is not in TV2.dk - so I need to get some extra
information from another place.
I found this place (unfortunably it's in Danish - but the commands are
still readable) - http://niels.dybdahl.dk/xmltvdk/index.php/Ahot_grabber
I have runned these commands:
python tv_grab_dk_ahot.py --configure (worked fine)
&
python tv_grab_dk_ahot.py --output ahot.xml
Also running and getting the information - as far as I can see on the
screen. But haven't got any information in the output afterwards !
This grabber have the missing information, I have configured as told in
the guide - but I'm not getting any info in /home/myth/ahot.xml -it's
just an empty file after running the command:
python .xmltv/tv_grab_dk_ahot.py --out /home/myth/ahot.xml
This file is just empty - so I cannot get the information into MythTV
with mythfilldatabase --file /home/myth/ahot.xml
What is going wrong here - I've run it as root and as my mythtv user -
since I don't get the info into a file ????
Thanks
Per
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list