[mythtv-users] reinstall and restore data/recordings?

Gregory K. Ruiz-Ade gkade at unnerving.org
Sat Jan 5 07:37:04 UTC 2008

I'm planning on changing my Myth setup, and installing Mythbuntu
(7.10) on a new HD, and then migrating the mysql DBs and the
recordings over to the new disk.

Is it pretty much /var/lib/mythtv and the mysql databases that I need
to preserve, or are there additional configuration files that I need
to worry about?

Did I completely miss this in the documentation? :)

Thanks,

Gregory

--
Gregory K. Ruiz-Ade <gkade at unnerving.org>
OpenPGP Key ID: EAF4844B  keyserver: pgpkeys.mit.edu