[mythtv-users] LCD date

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Sat Jan 5 03:34:43 UTC 2008

On Jan 4, 2008, at 5:14 PM, Greg Lake wrote:

>> Trying to figure out what this has to do with the date on the LCD
>> display. I think I got... nope, nevermind. Still have no idea. ;)
>>
> I guess i misunderstood what was asked for..Sorry!

I know. I just didn't want someone stumbling upon this thread, see
your response and think it was how to change the LCD display. I was
really confused about the LCD Display settings until I got a box with
an embedded LCD Display. Then it all made sense. I thought it was
talking about my computer monitor.