[mythtv-users] DVB-C resources?

Jose Bernardo Silva jose.bandos at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:52:13 UTC 2008

On Jan 4, 2008 1:02 PM, Gísli Óttarsson <gislio at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could anyone point me to information about good DVB-C configurations for
> MythTV?   I have seen DVB-C TV cards from Hauppauge, Technotrend and
> Twinhan:
>
>  http://www.twinhan.com/product_cable_2033.asp
> http://www.dvbshop.net/product_info.php/info/p17_Technotrend-Premium-C-2300-Hybrid--Windows-Linux-.html
> http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/tv-cards/hauppauge-wintv-dvb-c/

The TT-2300 and the Hauppauge are the same, I think. I have a TT, and
for a while had some patches that let me use the analog part, with
varying results. The dvb-c part works out of the box, but I never
tried with a external CAM, as the monopoly provider I have to use
doesn't sell the card by itself and gives no specs at all. Since I pay
for the whole package I tried softcam alternatives, but also without
luck. Maybe someone else can help you more.