[mythtv-users] anyone with working mythtv on CentOS 5.1?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Jan 4 09:38:00 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jan 03, 2008 at 08:13:47AM -0700, Corey Wirun wrote:

> >> With '--enablerepos=atrpm-testing', yum says I'm missing libgsm.so.1.
> >> Didn't see it on atrpms.  You know where it is?
> >

> > Can you please post the full yum output?

> That particular install failed that I'm reinstalling now.  I'll post an
> output if it happens again, but I seem to recall gsm was a dependancy of
> libquicktime.

I checked all of the libquicktime packages and none has *gsm* as a
dependency.

What I think may have happened is that you didn't point to the el5
repo, but perhaps some Fedora repo, that's why I want to see the yum
output. Make sure that when reinstalling you use el5 and not f8 or
similar.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net