[mythtv-users] Display current picture resolution in OSD?

Jesse Burt genecide at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 23:46:09 UTC 2008

First, I'm really sorry if this has been asked before (it almost sounds
to me like something that would be) but I haven't been able to find what
I'm looking for, which is:
Does Myth provide a means to display the currently displayed program's
resolution in the OSD? e.g., if I were watching a show being broadcast
in 720p, "720p" or something similar would appear somewhere in the OSD.
If not is there a wishlist somewhere I could check or add this to?
Thanks for your time and thanks to the dev's for a wonderful piece of
software!

Cheers,
Jesse Burt