[mythtv-users] Experience with Shuttle PC's?

Chris Everest chriseverest at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 16:43:17 UTC 2008

On Jan 3, 2008 11:34 AM, C. R. Oldham <cro at ncbt.org> wrote:

> Reid,
>
> > Any thoughts or experience with the Shuttle PC's?

I have an older shuttle model using the FX43 motherboard (AMD 2800+
processor) that acted as my first mythtv with front/backend combo (circa
2004).  It is still working wonderfully and has since become my upstairs
mythbox and slave backend.  I have since replaced most of the components as
time goes by, but the core system/memory/cpu are still the same.

I will agree that it is not exactly quiet, but will run everything I need.
I my opinion quiet = $$$$.

--
Chris Everest