[mythtv-users] Is it MythTV or is it the Theme?

Beny Spensieri Jr benyjr at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 2 16:32:34 UTC 2008

When selecting a recording to watch, if you press right while highlighting a recording, you get a list of options, the you go to Recording Options > Program Details.

I am interested in getting the "Program Detail" option a little higher up in the list, preferably on the first page of options.

Now my question, what determines the hierarchy and organization of the options, is it MythTV or is it the Theme?

Thanks,

Beny
"If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the precipitate."