[mythtv-users] anyone with working mythtv on CentOS 5.1?

Corey Wirun corey at calgary.homelinux.net
Wed Jan 2 16:19:50 UTC 2008

Hi all,

This is for anyone who is (successfully) running mythTV on CentOS 5.1.

Could someone do me a favour?  Could someone post a listing of the
packages installed?  i.e.

rpm -q -a | grep -i ivtv
rpm -q -a | grep -i myth

I noticed on atrpms that there is apparently separate ivtv-kmdl rpms
labelled 'centos' for the 2.6.18-53.1.4 kernel and I'm wondering if I've
installed one that doesn't work with mythtv.

This is part of the diagnosis of my backend errors logged talking to ivtv
leading to a black screen in live tv.

Thanks for any help!!!
Corey.