[mythtv-users] Mythweb IMDB problems

Nicolas Riendeau knightr at istop.com
Wed Jan 2 01:26:42 UTC 2008

Hi!

Yan Seiner wrote:
> I'm trying to get mythweb running.  It's all pretty much set up, except
> that I get:
>
> Fatal Error, IMDB was not set in the settings table, please set it via
> the settings tab.

Which version of Mythtv are you running?

I believe there used to be a bug (which appears to be fixed in the recent SVN
versions) which was preventing the setup screen from properly retrieving the hostname
for that setup screen so when it was time to get the proper parameters for a specific
frontend it was never finding it (that and you also had to give a proper hostname in
the Apache config like you mentionned you did).

If you are running SVN then the best thing would be to update and see if you still
have the problem...

Good luck and Happy new year!

Nick