[mythtv-users] Encouraging mythtv to use card 2 for channel 28

Russell Brown lists at loebbrown.net
Tue Jan 1 17:08:02 UTC 2008

I have two Hauppauge cards, a PVR 350 and a 150.
The PVR 350 is listed first in mythtv setup
Both cards are hooked up to US analog cable through a splitter.
There is one channel (Channel 28) which has fine reception
on the PVR 150, but poor reception on the PVR 350.

Is there some way to encourage myth to schedule
recordings for this channel on the PVR 150?

I can manually select the input when I schedule
a recording, but would prefer an automatic solution.

Do you have any suggestions as to why a channel
would have poor reception on one card and ways to fix it?