[mythtv-users] for what it's worth: Ubuntu Brainstorm

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 14:01:31 UTC 2008

All,

 I know a lot of Myth users out there use Ubuntu or Mythbuntu as the basis
of their Myth systems.  This is probably not news to all of you, but for
those that haven't heard of Ubuntu Brainstorm, I just happened to see it and
check it out (thanks to slashdot.org).  Basically, it's an opportunity to
suggest/vote for fixes and new features in Ubuntu. It seems to me that if
the interested parties on this list were to make their voices heard here, it
could steer some development efforts to address our desires.

Take a look if you like.

http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/

Josh