[mythtv-users] Anyone else have guide data problems? (SchedulesDirect only)

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Fri Feb 29 02:16:18 UTC 2008

> Now I wish I would have recorded it too to see what aired in my area,
>  because for me it was showing the icky foods episode in the guide. I
>  wonder if my wife still has a season pass for the show on the TiVo.

My wife did record it on the tivo, and it was indeed the brown plate
special. In addition tivo had the correct episode name on the
recording. As far as I know, tivo should be getting the same data we
get (they get it from tribune also), so I wonder...does tivo download
updates for already recorded shows and update them retroactively?

--
Ron