[mythtv-users] Multi Rec and Input groups

Mike LaPlante mike at dividia.net
Thu Feb 28 22:53:28 UTC 2008

Browsing through the archives I found this.
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/274297#274297

Where a user was able to get an input group setup with his Firewire
cable box and an S-video capture. He checked out the multi-rec branch
back in June.

I want to do just this and its my understanding that multi-rec has been
moved into svn trunk(http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/16003). I'm
currently running Axel's bleeding repo version (which rocks by the way),
so I started poking around today and can't find anywhere in mythtv-setup
where you would do such a thing.

Am I missing something? I only see "capture cards" "video sources"
"input connections". Not sure how I'm supposed to tell myth which two
devices need to be grouped.

Can't seem to find a wiki page on input groups. There's a multirec one,
but I'm not really doing DVB stuff which seems to be all that covers.

Any information one could provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Mike