[mythtv-users] What MenuTheme do you use ?

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Thu Feb 28 22:13:28 UTC 2008

With all the discussions about the usability of MythTV, I was wondering
what menu theme people were using ?

I settled on 'classic' when I set up my system a year ago. This discussion
had me look at the others, especially since the documentation seems to be
talking about 'Default' most of the time.

It was hard to put my finger on why I Classic made more sense to me. When I
gave Default another try last night, it seemed that separating Watch TV from
Watching recordings as far as it was didn't make all that much sense.