[mythtv-users] Why do they put VGA on Mother Boards anymore?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu Feb 28 19:40:24 UTC 2008

On Feb 28, 2008, at 12:34 PM, Ronald Frazier wrote:

> I actually find the reverse. I rarely find things more than a couple
> of dollars cheaper somewhere else. For a few dollars per component, I
> find it easier to just go with newegg on most of my purchases. They
> are a known element, very reliable, great service, offer free shipping
> on a lot of things, and have a great return policy. It's also nice to
> get all the components at once rather than waiting around eating your
> return policy at one place while the shipment from somewhere else is
> delayed.

I seem to be getting outvoted. Perhaps I should give NE a try again. I
pretty much quit using them owing to a bad experience years ago.

But I have checked occasionally, and their prices didn't seem too
great, but it was server (ECC) memory and scsi stuff I was looking at.

Good point about eating into return time.

beww