[mythtv-users] Why do they put VGA on Mother Boards anymore?

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:43:26 UTC 2008

The market will eventually phase it out.  It takes time for things to
obsolete, so at this point, the only way to help is to vote with dollars and
buy the motherboard with the DVI port.

It will happen eventually; when was the last time you bought a motherboard
with an ISA slot, or the larger AT keyboard connector?