[mythtv-users] Anyone else have guide data problems? (SchedulesDirect only)

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Wed Feb 27 12:29:40 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-02-26 at 11:57 -0500, Ronald Frazier wrote:
> Mine is showing the correct episode tonight: "Icky, Gooey and Sticky
> Food Jobs". All I can say is keep raising the issue with SD, and be
> sure to point out that this is a continuing issue and not an isolated
> mistake.
>
> I've only had one issue with the data so far. One of the local HD
> channels was showing guide data for the wrong channel (the guide data
> was showing it as identical to another channel). I opened the ticket
> and I think it got resolved in less than 2 weeks.

Guess what episode was on... Brown Plate Special.

Now how is it that my myth had the right espisode but the web sites had
it wrong? I check zap2it.com last night when I saw it was Brown Plate
Special, and it showed Brown Plate Special! I know it shoed the other
one earlier in the day.

Weird stuff....

James