[mythtv-users] NACAT Software now available

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Feb 27 03:19:11 UTC 2008

For you tinkerers out there:

Nielsen is now apparently making their nacat (Nielsen Audio Code
Analysis Tool) software available. It used to require a dongle to
work, and no longer does.

This is the system Nielsen uses to, among other things, "measure DVR
viewing". You should see data on most channels these days.

Just thought somebody out there might be interested.

Note: I do not believe that downloading or using this software is
illegal or immoral, but I am not an attorney or a clergyman. Please
make your own decision on this.

http://www.nielseninternet.com/nacat/

beww