[mythtv-users] Anyone else have guide data problems? (SchedulesDirect only)

Robert Eden rmeden at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 19:36:58 UTC 2008

On 2/26/2008 1:02 PM, Ronald Frazier wrote:
> What I really would like to do is a --refresh-all every day, but I try
> to be more polite to SD than that. It would be nice if there was a way
> that SD could do some sort of diff that would only send us the
> changes.

Well, since we're not hosting the data right now, no sweat off our backs. :)

One thing that probably does cause additional load on the TMS servers is
the fact that Myth grabs multiple single day fetches.  It would be nice
if it could grab a start/stop date for x days as well as set set the
agent string.

If I was using that new feature, I would fetch today+ 0,1,2,3,7,14

If we (SD) do decide to host the data ourselves, we'll certainly have a
vested interest in a "diff" format. :)

Robert