[mythtv-users] After overtime show

K Madman k7_madman85 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 06:56:58 UTC 2008

I always have problems on Sundays with recording shows. I have shows
set to recored and the shows don't start on their scheduled time
because football games never end on time and this causes a ripple
effect for other shows starting on time. I also want to recored certain
games but if there is over time I never see the end of the game. How do
I fix this problems?

Example : the show "60 Minutes" is set to recored at 6-7pm Sunday after
a football game. The football game goes into over time and 60 minutes
starts at 630pm mythtv will still recored the time slot 6-7pm so I do
not see the whole show. How do I stop this?