[mythtv-users] SVN removal howto

Nick F nikos.f at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 02:19:24 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 11:02 PM, David Watkins <watkinshome at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > I have a similar question - but less radical.  If I want to leave 'svn'
> and
> > go to 0.21-fixes - I assume the two databases are currently compatible
> (same
> > schema).
>
> I don't think you can assume that.
>
> I haven't seen on the commit list any schema differences between the two
branches (0-21-fixes and trunk) currently.  I must have missed it then
(given the flurry of activity and the fact I'm travelling).  Can you please
point out the schema differences.

Many thanks. I'm sure there must be some others that will take the
opportunity to  move from  trunk to fixes.

Best
Nick