[mythtv-users] Playing recordings on Windows Mobile phone?

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:57:20 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 7:15 PM, Andrew Williams <andy at tensixtyone.com> wrote:
> Then at 5am a script would run to rsync the recordings over to
>  the SD card plugged into a card reader, ready for when I leave for
>  work at about 7am.
>
>  Run very well, except the times I forgot to plug the sd in

There is a version of Python you can install on WinMo and I thought
about creating a script to suck down an SD cards worth via WiFi every
morning.  I had two problems; ensuring WiFi was on (and I had enough
battery) and actually kicking the script off as an automated job.  I
gave up and instead look forward to getting a phone with a real OS ;)

Your setup seems like a fairly good one though.

Cheers,
Whytey