[mythtv-users] Playing recordings on Windows Mobile phone?

Dylan Semler dylan.semler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 04:57:41 UTC 2008

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 11:50 PM, David Whyte <david.whyte at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 1:36 PM, David Kramer <david at thekramers.net>
> wrote:
> >  I'm not looking to stream, I'm looking to shrink and play from my SD
> >  card.  Streaming would be nice, but playing from a local file is more
> >  important.
> >

> I use nuvexport to export to Xvid with a width of 320 and then play on
> my Windows Mobile 6 device using the freeware app called 'The Core
> Pocket Media Player'.  I have a user job setup to run nuvexport so it
> all happens automagically on certain re cordings.

How do you guys go about transferring your files to your phone?  I have a
hard enough time getting my phone to sync via USB with XP let alone Linux.
Do you just move your card around between your phone and computer?  Transfer
via phone's WiFi?  I've been trying to think of ways to easily/automatically
do this but haven't come up with anything.

--
Dylan

Type faster. Use Dvorak:
http://dvzine.org