[mythtv-users] Problem recording currently viewed program to record from guide - 0.21-fixes (r16102)

Scott Blachowicz scott+mythtv at sabami.seaslug.org
Wed Feb 20 17:44:12 UTC 2008

Matt Doran <matt.doran at papercut.com> wrote:

> To reproduce:
>
>     * Start watching live TV
>     * Enter the guide (i.e. with the TV still running embedded in the guide)
>     * The current selection will be set to the current program.
>     * Press the record button.
>     * But instead of recording the show it's status becomes: "Single
>       Record +1 Later Showing".

I'm not near my myth box, but isn't there a setting for how far into
a program you can be before something behaves differently? I don't
remember the behavior it controls, but I'm thinking it has to do with
recording...maybe go do a thorough sweep through your settings for
anything that sounds like?

Sorry I don't have a more definite answer...

Scott