[mythtv-users] New Version: 1.8 IMDB Bulk Updater for Videometa data

Adolfo R. Brandes arbrandes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 17:40:35 UTC 2008

Hey Ryan,

  I'd just like to say thanks, the bulk mythvideo updater is working
beautifully.  For statistical purposes, I'm running a recent revision
of mythtv's svn trunk.

  About a year ago I had given up updating movies.  It was too much of
a hassle doing it individually, especially when I moved them around!
Now I can just cron.daily your script, and never think about it
anymore.  Me and the wifey would like to thank you profusely!

Adolfo