[mythtv-users] Scheduling a transcode from mythweb (or command line)?

Alex Harford harford at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 17:17:53 UTC 2008

I've been searching the archives but didn't find any hints there, only
information for people exporting their shows to DVD etc.

I thought that I set up transcoding properly but forgot to enable in
the PVR-350 section.  Now I have a bunch of files that need
transcoding.  I'd like to avoid using the remote to schedule 50+
recordings for transcoding if there was a way to do it from mythweb or
the command line.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Alex