[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.20.2 xbox xebian pkgs now available

Chris Henderson jchendo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 07:10:14 UTC 2008

On Feb 18, 2008 2:48 PM, Greg Mitchell <greg at nodecam.com> wrote:

> Chris Henderson wrote:
>
> > I had posted it ina pervious post so i didnt bother in my last one,
> sorry.
>
> Sorry - I must have missed that one.
>
> > 192.168.0.160:/storage/videos /storage/videos nfs noauto,rw,user 0 0
> > 192.168.0.160:/storage/music /storage/music nfs noauto,rw,user 0 0
> > 192.168.0.160:/storage/posters /storage/posters nfs noauto,rw,user 0 0
> > 192.168.0.160:/storage/pictures /storage/pictures nfs noauto,rw,user 0 0
> > 192.168.0.160:/storage/games /storage/games nfs noauto,rw,user 0 0
>
> noauto is your problem.  You're telling the system that you don't want
> it automatically mounted.
>

> Remove that, and see what you come up with :)
>
> Greg

Fantastic! It works!!!
Greg your a legend!

Dont suppose you could help me with the time issue?

I have managed to figure out how to get it to the correct timezone using the
timezone command.
the out put is as follows

xbox2:~# date
Mon Feb 18 14:58:22 WST 2008
xbox2:~#

but it is an hour out and then that throws out the scheduling etc.
(mind you both the front end and backend are botha hour out. and the actual
tv listings are 12 hours out. But i need to get the time sorted on the boxes
first. Also i am hoping that by getting the time right, when it says it to
the hardware clock it will get it right. and therfore the UTC setting will
be right also..........)

CH

CH