[mythtv-users] Best way to listen to long spoken-word audio files

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 18:30:47 UTC 2008

> You can have MythMusic remember which track it was playing and the
> position within the track when exiting and have it resume playing at
> that point when restarted.

Are you saying this is already a feature? Is this in SVN or in mythtv 0.20?
If its in mythtv 0.20, what setting is it under?

I'm in the same situation as the original poster, but one thing I'd also
like is if the mp3s could be read from the directory rather than from a
database (a bit like browse mode on mythvideo). My radio recordings get
added to quite frequently, and it would be a bit of a pain to keep updating
the database every time.

Jonny