[mythtv-users] Twin Cities MythTV Users - Channel 23.1

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 18:16:26 UTC 2008

Watching or recording one specific channel (WUCW - 23.1) is no longer possible
with any of my three MythTV systems.  Something changed during the week of
9-16 February, but I haven't been able to diagnose the problem, exactly.

I use a roof-top antenna (OTA) to receive the signals from all of the
TV stations
in the Twin Cities.  Only this one channel has a problem - all the
others continue
working OK.

After searching the archives, I deleted all the channels and did a
complete re-scan
using the Channel Editor in mythtv-setup.  The results were as
expected (some new
subchannels were detected) and a mythfilldatabase completed
successfully.  Still,
after the re-scan, I can't record channel 23.1.  The backend log is
filled with messages:

    "Program #1 not found in PAT!"

Do you have a MythTV system that uses an antenna to receive and record
Channel 23.1
from the Twin Cities?  If so, can you still record Channel 23.1?

My MythTV systems are running mythbackend version: 0.21.20070820-1 and have been
completely stable and error-free for six months.

Any help or additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

--
MM