[mythtv-users] nuvexport users.. on Ubuntu

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 18:10:35 UTC 2008

Thanks for the reply's.

Steve, can you be alittle more specific where this setting is located?

"edit the perl code to use -b for bitrate."

When creating DVD's from within Myth I'm able to get good results from not
re-encoding the recording. Does that still run the recording through some
kind of Transcoding process to make it fit or be DVD compliant?

Doesn't myth use Transcoding when creating DVD's?

Since this process is really about watching my Myth recordings on my Xbox
360 and it recognizes Xvid what would be the best way to convert / relabel
the recordings to Xvid so they could be watched? shouldn't it be a 1 to 1
transfer?

AJM,