[mythtv-users] configure mythtv UPnP server to support uploads?

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Fri Feb 15 15:27:38 UTC 2008

Does anyone know if it's possible to configure mythtv's built in
UPnP server to support uploads?

I just recently got a new Nokia cell phone (N80) and its
media managment is all done through UPnP.  The phone can take
pictures and video and upload them over WiFi to a UPnP server,
but when I point it at my mythtv, all of the folders served
via UPnP show up with a padlock icon and there doesn't seem
to be any way for me to upload pictures/videos for later
viewing in MythGallery/MythVideo.  (In fact, I haven't been
able to locate any Linux based UPnP server advertising an
upload feature.)

Is this possible?

Eric Sharkey