[mythtv-users] Issue with MythMusic

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 15 01:21:30 UTC 2008

I have a small problem with MythMusic that I hope someone can answer.  I
have my MP3 collection on a Windows share that my Myth box mounts under
/mnt/music, and this is working well.  I have a CD that I just ripped
down and put the songs into a directory on the Windows share, and when I
SSH into the box, I can go to /mnt/music/<artist>/<album> and see all of
the songs.

However, when I tell MythMusic to scan for new music, it only sees some
of the songs, and the ones that it can see says that the lengths are all
0:00 in time, and the title shows
showing?  Is there some sort of table corruption going on here that I
need to fix?

Thanks for any help!
Harry