[mythtv-users] MythRecipe - Good progress

Kevin Wambsganz wambs at verizon.net
Wed Feb 13 18:26:10 UTC 2008

You could also do this via either the search or the browse recipe web pages.

In the search, you could search, for example, chicken recipes with these ingredients that you have in stock.  So, you could make it without heading to the store.

Borwse recipe will let you look at recipes via cuisine/categories. There are two levels of categories/cuisine supported right now.

For example:
All Recipes
  Japanese
    Sub-cat1
    Sub-cat2
  Chinese
    sub-cat
    .
    .

Recipes can be located in any category.

I tried to upload some pics to this group, but there are not permitted because the size is too large.