[mythtv-users] Anyone using trunk and having shutdown/wakeup problems?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 13:26:12 UTC 2008

> It appears no parameters are being passed to my shutdown script file
> so it is not able to set the wakeup date as no date/seconds since
> epoch are being passed into the script at all.

If anyone can confirm whether this is working or not on their system
it would be appreciated.  I am using the latest Mythbuntu SVN build.
I am trying to debug my script and no parameters are being received so
obviously the wakeup time is not being set.  Any help on what I should
be looking for in the myth logs would be appreciated to help track
down the problem?

TIA