[mythtv-users] Question on how to set previously episodes to record again

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Tue Feb 12 01:19:47 UTC 2008

 	OK... I've got something which will probably require mucking
around with the database directly.  I've decided that I want to archive
all episodes of a series that started a few weeks ago, but I've already
deleted a few of the first episodes.  How can I set those to record again
when they're re-run, yet not duplicate recordings other than that from
here on out?

 	I can't figure out an "off-the-shelf" setting that will do that.
What am I missing?

Thanks,
-Cory