[mythtv-users] Joined files in MythVideo

Damian damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 09:49:31 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I have a few films that are split into multiple files. I've asked about
what to do with them before and was told about how to link them in the
meta data and turn off the display setting for all but the first file.
Linking the files with 'play file after' works fine (except for a few
seconds pause between files .. anyway to get rid of that or am I being
too fussy?), but I can't seem to stop multiple occurrences appearing in
the selection gallery. All of my films which have 2 files are showing up
twice in the gallery, even though I'm turning off the display setting.
Any ideas what's going on? It no biggie, purely cosmetic, but it would
be nice to sort it out.

Cheers
Damian