[mythtv-users] Wierd issue trying to watch recording made with 0.20.2 on 0.21 trunk

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Sun Feb 10 20:11:16 UTC 2008

> Did you also run optimize_mythdb.pl?

Don't think so.

>  And, it doesn't hurt to re-run the
> mythtranscode command rather than shooting down a helpful suggestion
> because of a hazy recollection...  ;)

Huh? You lost me. When did I shoot down that command? I said I had a
similar experience, mythcommflag didn't seem to do anything for me,
mythtranscode seemed to partially solve the problem but I still had
some sort of problem, and then mysteriously some time later it was
working. All I did was share my specific experience trying to solve a
similar problem. I never specifically suggested to try or not try
anything.

--
Ron