[mythtv-users] Can two front connected to the same backed play liveTV

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 13:51:42 UTC 2008

In .20.2, you can simply watch livetv on one frontend, and then watch the
"recording" on another.  The recording may only be 2 seconds older than what
you see on the frontend watching livetv, but as long as you're in different
rooms, it shouldn't be a problem.  This of course, only works until you
change the channel on the frontend watching livetv .  If you need to watch
livetv on more than one frontend and have the ability to change channels,
your best bet is to install multiple tuners (as far as I know).