[mythtv-users] NVP: Video is 30 frames behind audio (too slow), dropping frame to catch up

Mircea Marghidanu mirceam at nervus.org
Fri Feb 8 23:51:08 UTC 2008

Dont know if it will fix it or not, but you could try the following:

. Enable the "use realtime priority threads" or something like that option
. Run the frontend with SUID root (sudo chmod +s /usr/bin/mythfrontend)
. add Option "UseEvents" "True" to your xorg.conf just under the nvidia
stuff (Driver "Nvidia", etc)

Hope it helps...