[mythtv-users] NVP prebuffering pause

Mark Hutchinson mark at onnow.net
Fri Feb 8 21:17:13 UTC 2008

Here is the cat /proc/interupts output.  Looks OK I think?

            CPU0       CPU1
   0:        140          0   IO-APIC-edge      timer
   1:          2          0   IO-APIC-edge      i8042
   7:          0          0   IO-APIC-edge      parport0
   8:          0          0   IO-APIC-edge      rtc
   9:          0          0   IO-APIC-fasteoi   acpi
  12:          4          0   IO-APIC-edge      i8042
  16:       1000     125069   IO-APIC-fasteoi   uhci_hcd:usb3, nvidia
  17:        111      14813   IO-APIC-fasteoi   libata
  18:          2          0   IO-APIC-fasteoi   ehci_hcd:usb1,
uhci_hcd:usb7
  19:      31546          0   IO-APIC-fasteoi   uhci_hcd:usb6, libata,
libata, ohci1394
  21:       4639          0   IO-APIC-fasteoi   uhci_hcd:usb4, CMI8738-
MC8
  23:          0          0   IO-APIC-fasteoi   ehci_hcd:usb2,
uhci_hcd:usb5
2297:        116       2097   PCI-MSI-edge      eth1
NMI:          0          0
LOC:     476337     586527
ERR:          0